New Jersey celebrities have big hearts, and nowhere is that more evident than when they’re showing how much they care about their animal companions. We’ve gathered some of the cutest shots of Garden State’s most famous dogs, cats and even pigs!
1. Topping our list are Spartacus and Maximus, the adorable English bulldogs owned by Edgewater celebrity couple Coco and Ice-T. Not only are they sure to put a smile on any dog lovers face, they’re famous in their own right! The pair brings them to nightclubs for appearances, they frequent the set of Ice-T’s show Law & Order, and they have their own popular Twitter, Instagram and Facebook accounts! They’ve lovingly welcomed baby Chanel Nicole into the family as well.
2. Wendy Williams‘ dog Shaq recently turned one and is clearly a much-loved pup by the Livingston, New Jersey-based talk show host. Williams has gotten tips from dog trainer Cesar Milan of Cesar 911 for how to train Shaq.
3. Reality star Jenni “JWoww” Farley isn’t just a mom to daughter Meilani and baby Greyson, but also to dogs Bella and Noel, who’ve seen their share of TV fame on Jersey Shore.
4. We can tell that animals come first in the West Orange home of actress and The View co-host Whoopi Goldberg! Goldberg’s two Russian Blue cats, rescue Vinny along with Oliver (seen here), seem to get exactly what they want.
5. Former Real Housewives of New Jersey cast member Dina Manzo is an avowed pet lover, and has many adorable ones, including hairless cat Botox and two-legged puppy mill survivor Gracie, who are sure to make anyone go “Awww.” Who can resist this photo she posted recently on Instagram of two of her dogs in pajamas?
6. Reality TV star Sammi Sweetheart of Jersey Shore fame dotes on her dog Louie, even dressing him up as a frog last Halloween.
7. We can’t get enough of this doggie closeup by Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 6 cast member Amber Marchese.
8. Tracey and Jon Stewart are confirmed animal lovers, and they put their love for their beloved creatures into action by rescuing pigs Anna and Maybelle and bringing them to their animal sanctuary Bufflehead Farm in Middletown, New Jersey. The former Daily Show host and his wife have even given the pigs their own Facebook page, The Daily Squeal. Tracey Stewart told Farm Sanctuary, which rescued the pigs, “Anna and Maybelle are a parent’s dream. They are cuddly, playful and supportive of one another. They are generous — always willing to offer up their bellies for rubs when you need it.”