If you don’t think that Milania Giudice is the best thing about the Real Housewives of New Jersey, you’re one of few. Milania steals the show with her sassy attitude and diva moments. Here are 15 reasons why we all secretly want to be BFFs with the 10-year-old Giudice sister.
1. She’s a “straight to the point” kind of girl.
Milania might be only 10 years old, but she knows that her time is important and definitely isn’t afraid to remind anyone who tries to waste it.
2. She’s unapologetic about who she is.
Realistically, Milania is more self-aware than most people twice her age.
3. She understands the importance of a great photo-op.
Hey, if you’ve got it, flaunt it.
4. She looks totally glamorous, no matter what she’s up to.
We’re all really just looking for a lip product that will hold up while we eat pizza. Any tips, Melania?
5. She makes sure her friends look great, too.
A true friend always lets her girls know when they need a quick touch up.
6. She’s always down for a dance session.
There’s really never a bad time to break it down.
7. She knows what she likes.
Just like the rest of us, Milania totally has a type.
8. She’s a very expressive speaker.
Storytelling is just so much better when you can use your hands.
9. She has the confidence of a rockstar.
Can’t have a bad day when you’re having a good hair day, right Milania?
10. She never holds back.
You’ll never have to wonder what Milania is thinking. She’ll definitely tell you.
11. Even if she doesn’t actually say what she’s thinking, you can tell by her face.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a dirty look must be worth a million.
12. She hates running errands.
But she definitely makes the experience more fun for everyone else.
13. She’ll apologize if she really has to…
…but she probably won’t admit that she’s wrong.
14. She understands that it’s totally possible to have nothing to wear, even with a closet full of clothes.
Caitlin Moran once said “When a woman says, ‘I have nothing to wear,’ what she really means is, ‘there’s nothing here for who I’m supposed to be today.’” Milania gets it.
15. She knows that she doesn’t need someone else to complete her.
So wise beyond her years!
Thanks, Milania, for always saying what we are afraid to!