Having a bad day? Saddle River native Rev Run, aka the most positive man alive, has a solution. Here are 10 times the rapper/minister was basically a ray of sunshine:
1. Why wake up stressing? When waking up is a blessing
2. You’re going into a season where you’re about to experience breakthrough after breakthrough because what you went through didn’t break you.
3. It’s a good day to have a good day.
4. You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens.
5. Be gentle with yourself, you’re doing the best you can.
6. Happy people focus on what they have, unhappy people focus on what’s missing.
7. So far, you’ve survived 100% of your worst days. This too shall pass.
8. The first step to being great is being grateful.
9. Stop overthinking. You can’t control everything, just let it be.
Be grateful. Sometimes you can't even live min by min. You have to live second by second. Just walk .. God will guide your path. Just be thankful for daily bread. Consider the birds . If God takes care of them consider how much more he will take care of you. One step at s time. If you read this and get to the end. Just say. #GodIsGood
10. Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of disappointing you.