Don’t get me wrong. I like dogs. I think they’re really cute (most of the time). I’ve just never really been one of those people who totally loses their cool every time they see a furry friend.
When I discovered Katrina Bowden‘s Pomeranian Puffin, I did in fact lose my cool. He is arguably the most adorable dog in the entire world and if Katrina ever brings him back to her home state, I actually might kidnap (dognap?) him. Here’s why.
1. He smiles like a human.
2. He’s like a panda bear with prettier hair.
3. He understands the importance of looking into the camera while Snapchatting. (Most dogs are so bad at this, it’s so annoying.)
4. He can appreciate good music.
5. He enjoys rosé.
6. He’s a great workout partner.
7. He has the whole “Kim Kardashian butt selfie” pose down.
8. He cleans up nicely.
9. He understands your frustration when your good hair day is ruined.
10. He has great style.