NJ.com created the ultimate celebrity yearbook and we literally cannot handle all of this hair. Take a look at some of our favorite Jersey celebs as high school seniors!
1. It’s certainly been awhile since we’ve seen Bruce Willis with a bowl cut.
2. Ever wondered if Global Goodwill Ambassador Anne Hathaway naturally looked more like the “before” or the “after” of her infamous Princess Diaries makeover? This photo from the Millburn High School yearbook proves the frizzy hair and glasses were just a costume!
3. It’s tough to think of a time when Brooke Shields didn’t look like a supermodel.
5. We’re dying to know what comedian Chelsea Handler‘s yearbook quote said.
6. “Danny DeVito, I love your work!”
7. “Once upon a time not so long ago” Jon Bon Jovi was just a high school student.
8. Before he was a comedian/pony rescuer, Jon Stewart was just a regular high school kid.
9. Kelly Ripa barely ages. The only indication that this photo is from 1989 is that it’s missing her signature blonde bob.
10. The look in Kyrie Irving‘s face totally says “In six years, I’m probably going to make the game-winning three-pointer in the NBA finals.”
12. Do you think Martha Stewart decorated her locker? Definitely, right?
13. We can’t help but wonder if any crazy teachers ever got the same Meryl Streep treatment that Donald Trump recently received.
14. After high school, Queen Latifah went on to do literally everything.
15. We love to see that Rachel Zoe has been rocking long blonde hair with bangs since 1989.
16. Sometimes high school feels like Mission Impossible, right Tom Cruise?
17. You just KNOW Wendy Williams spent all of her lunch break throwing shade.
Check out the rest of the yearbook photos at NJ.com!