Wow! What a week it has been for the ladies of the Real Housewives of New Jersey. OGs Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga, and Jacqueline Laurita, along with newbies Siggy Flicker and Dolores Catania, have all been busy making the rounds on their press tour to promote Season 7 which premieres tonight July 10. The ladies are dishing on everything and revealing it all! Here’s the top 10 new things we learned about them this week.
1. Teresa is not good on the telephone. Melissa revealed to People that her biggest pet peeve about her sister-in-law is that she doesn’t listen when you are talking on the phone with her. She talks to everyone else but the person on the other end.
2. Melissa isn’t the only one who thinks that Teresa should brush up on her communication skills. Siggy half jokingly says she has a tough time understanding her because of the New Jersey lingo she uses. Siggy told NorthJersey.com, “During this season, Teresa would be talking and I’d look at Dolores, ’cause Dolores was my right arm and be like, ‘Dolores, what the hell is she saying? I don’t understand it.'”
Dolores adds, “I’d know by her expression she had no clue what Teresa was saying. I’d look at Siggy and I’d go, ‘She means, ‘Da, da, da, da da.’ And she’s like, ‘Oh, OK.’ And then we’d go right back to talking.”
3. We finally know how to properly say Teresa’s last name. There’s been much debate over the years whether it’s pronounced “Jew-dice” or “Judy Chay.” Teresa told ABC News the correct way is in fact “Jew-dice.” Phew, the debate can now end!
4. This is a little TMI, but Teresa apparently has quite the appetite in the bedroom. When People asked the sisters-in-law whose appetite was bigger, Melissa quickly responded it was Teresa. She said, “You’re definitely hornier. It’s always the girls who act like, ‘I’m innocent.” Teresa disagreed, but was quick to note that her new-found love for yoga has made her more “‘more flexible now.”
5. If Melissa could switch with any Housewives franchise it would be the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She told ABC News, “Of course! Do you see their back yards!?” Never mind the back yards Melissa, what about those houses!
6. Chrissy Teigen and Vanessa Williams could be the next RHONJ!? If Melissa and Teresa had their way, they would be. When ABC News asked the ladies which celebrities they would love to cast on RHONJ, Melissa chose Chrissy, and Teresa picked Vanessa. Can you imagine the drama that would ensue!?
7. Gavin DeGraw is a fan of RHONJ! The singer posed it up with Jacqueline, Siggy, and Dolores, while they were hanging at SiriusXM studios, and the ladies were loving every minute of it (can you blame them?!)
8. Siggy’s ex-husband Mark Flicker served as the best man in her wedding to current hubby Michael Campanella. Wait, what!? Talk about amicable divorce goals! Siggy has quite the full house with her big blended family. The prominent relationship expert has a daughter and son from her first marriage to Mark. Her current hubby has two children from his previous marriage, and her ex Mark also has a baby boy with his current fiancée. She says they all get along like one big, happy family.
9. Teresa isn’t the only one on the outs with Jacqueline. Melissa told E! News that she is no longer friends with Jac now either, “I think that my relationship totally changes this season, with her, completely. And it was pretty shocking and I think she tried to be hurtful in certain situations.”
Melissa said the drama went down during this season’s big cast getaway. “I think Vermont is big turning point. When we go away on the girls’ trip, it was a big turning point for me, for my and Jacqueline’s relationship. It took my rose-colored glasses off and it was like really seeing someone in front of me that I didn’t see before.”
10. Dolores used to be a corrections office at the Passaic County Jail! Um, excuse me, what!? Apparently it’s in her DNA. Her father is former longtime Paterson Police Chief Lawrence Spagnola. She told NorthJersey.com, “I always looked up to my dad, so I wanted to be a cop. Then I got engaged, I got married, and I decided to stay home with my children.” Looks like Dolores will have no problem holding her own with the other ladies.
11. This isn’t Siggy’s first go-round into the world of reality television. The Sig previously had a reality show of her own in 2011 on VH1 called Why Am I Still Single. It followed the matchmaking adventures of Siggy, her zany staff, and her loveless clients.
Just when you think you know everything about those RHONJ ladies! I don’t know about you, but I am so pumped for the Season 7 premiere tonight at 8pm on Bravo! How many more hours!?!