The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 7 premiere was so amazing, we’re still trying to digest it. So much drama and emotion were packed into the hour-long episode! If you’re still trying to comprehend how great the premiere was, we can help. Here are the 10 greatest moments.
10. The epic “sprinkle cookies” battle resurfaced. Teresa sent Melissa a letter from prison offering to bring sprinkle cookies to Christmas. Melissa was less than impressed, but we have to admit that it was a pretty funny joke.
9. Drama between Teresa and Jacqueline began before Teresa even came home. We’re guessing this season is going to escalate pretty quickly.
8. We saw A LOT of Joe Gorga. Returning RHONJ fans are probably used to Joe exposing himself to the cameras, but it never gets less shocking.
7. Melissa proved that she’s a total boss. Melissa reveled that she opened her boutique, Envy, so that she could make her children proud of their working mother. So awesome!
6. We got to meet newbie Dolores Catania. One of the newest cast members is already super quotable. Our favorite? “A true sign of power is to lose everything, and then get it back.”
5. Milania proved that she totally has not changed one bit. We are so thankful for this. Hearing the little diva tell everyone to “SHUT UP” is one of our favorite things.
4. Gia Giudice proved that she has grown up so much. After a year of helping take care of her three little sisters, Gia has really matured.
3. Jacqueline’s son Nicholas has made lots of progress. Her adorable 5-year-old, who was diagnosed with autism, can now say “I love you!” Holding back tears was nearly impossible.
2. Siggy Flicker made her RHONJ debut directly after getting a face lift. SO legendary.
1. Teresa came home to her family! Sure, we knew Teresa’s return home would be emotional, but we weren’t expecting it to be as tear-inducing as it was!