In case you haven’t noticed, the entire state of New Jersey is running around trying to find a balance between being excited for fall and hanging onto the last weeks of summer. Seriously, why does the last week of August always feel like the second week of a gel manicure? Like, it still looks alright, but you can’t help but notice the fact that things just aren’t what they used to be because a big change is coming soon.
Anyway, before we get too philosophical here, let’s take a minute to review the five most-shared OMJ stories of the week!
1. From malls to Costco: 7 best places in NJ to spot a celebrity
Grocery shopping doesn’t feel like such a chore when there’s a chance you might run into Wendy Williams.
2. Pumpkin spice season is here and we literally can’t even
August is the most dangerous month to blink during because one second it’s summer and the next you’re sipping a pumpkin spice latte in the middle of a back to school sale.
3. OMJ does the 22 Pushup Challenge, nominates all the Real Housewives of New Jersey
In case you missed it, the 22 Pushup Challenge is bringing awareness to the 22 war veterans who commit suicide each day. We took the challenge with celebrity trainer Anthony Michael and have nominated the RHONJ cast members to do the same.
4. Dolores Catania and Siggy Flicker reveal their beauty secrets
RHONJ newcomers Siggy and Dolores don’t mind sharing their beauty secrets, in fact, they’d rather be open and honest! We love these two!
5. 7 denim trends taking over Hollywood (and where to buy them in NJ)
Jersey girls are just as fashionable as Hollywood’s most famous trendsetters and this is the perfect guide to finding Tinseltown’s favorite denim trends.