We are literally still laughing after watching Sunday night’s Real Housewives of New Jersey. There were way too many laugh out loud moments, as well as some real emotional ones. And we are so happy to see Jacqueline Laurita and Teresa Giudice reconcile so quickly, and enjoy the girls weekend! From samenilla poison, to wine pong, and drunk facetiming, here are our top five favorite moments from last night’s episode. (Warning: spoilers ahead! Bookmark this for later if you haven’t watched Sunday’s episode yet.)
1. Melissa Gorga over packing for their girls weekend trip to Grand Cascades Lodge with four bags! Let’s admit, we’ve all been there, but four bags! Love you Melissa.
2. Jacqueline Laurita and Teresa Giudice’s awkward first encounter since the big fight. We are so happy that they kissed and made up. Lucy and Ethel reunite! Although it appears this won’t last too long.
3. Joe Gorga aka Mr. Mom banging out the classic one liners just like his sister this season: “It’s got samenilla poison in there or whatever it’s called.” And how does he end up burning both the chicken nuggets and popcorn!? At least he finally admits how much he appreciates what Melissa does.
4. The ladies all keeping it real while discussing their past financial hardships. Siggy Flicker says it best, “We’re all survivors.” We love their honesty.
5. The ladies playing wine pong and drunk facetiming their hubbies. Thank you so much Melissa for introducing us to this amazing new game.