It’s been a busy week in New Jersey! Here are five OMJ must-see stories you might have missed:
1. It’s a boy for Ashlee Holmes!
Real Housewives of New Jersey star Jacqueline Laurita is now a “Glamma” after her daughter, Ashlee Holmes gave birth to an adorable baby boy, Cameron Hendrix. Congratulations!
2. Watch: Two Jersey girls try the world’s hottest chili pepper with dramatic results
It’s a well known fact that Jersey girls are tough, but these two Garden State girls took it to another level when they tried the world’s hottest chili pepper. Although the girls described it as the “worst idea ever,” the video has 1.4 million views on YouTube, so maybe there’s a silver lining!
3. Get the ‘RHONJ’ look: Teresa Giudice and Kathy Wakile’s favorite boutique is Robin’s Closet in Boonton
Have you always wanted to dress like Teresa and Kathy? Shopping at their favorite boutique, Robin’s Closet is definitely the best way to do just that. We went to Boonton to give you an inside look at the store that some of the best RHONJ looks have come from.
4. Pumpkin spice is back at Starbucks and it’s bringing a new friend along for the fall
Starbucks is releasing a new spicy flavor called chile mocha. We haven’t been this thrilled since our first sip of a Pumpkin Spice Latte.
5. The top 5 celebrity-inspired leather fashion trends you need in your closet this fall
Leather is one of the hottest fall trends, so we’ve compiled a list of the top five pieces you’ll desperately need in your closet to successfully slay fall away.