That was one emotional rollercoaster episode of Real Housewives of New Jersey Sunday night. First we had some laughs courtesy of our favorite RHONJ couple Melissa and Joe Gorga. Then we had tears of joy watching Pete Malleo propose to Ashlee Holmes. And then we had tears of sadness watching Teresa Giudice, Kathy Wakile, and Rosie Pierri part ways for good. From botox date night, to that epic cousin showdown, and the big proposal, here are our top five favorite moments from last night’s episode. (Warning: spoilers ahead! Bookmark this for later if you haven’t watched Monday’s episode yet.)
1. Gorga date night getting Botox with Dr. Kassir. Joe Gorga lost his botox virginity!
2. The big proposal we have all been waiting for! How adorable and romantic was Pete Malleo‘s proposal to Ashlee Holmes!? He’s definitely a keeper Ash. And Jacqueline’s reaction was priceless. How could you not shed a tear?
3. Teresa opening up to Melissa on their morning walk. It was so touching to see the sister-in-laws bonding, and Teresa finally letting her guard down.
4. Rosie’s meltdown during Kathy’s get-together. Talk about #sistergoals. We love how passionate and defensive Ro gets for her big sis Kathy.
5. The epic Kathy and Rosie vs. Teresa confrontation at Rails Steakhouse. As crazy as this battle was, it was certainly heartbreaking to watch. We saw Teresa utter the soon to be infamous line of the season, “I want to cut the cancer out.” Things did not end on a happy note, with all three agreeing to go their separate ways. Here’s to hoping that these cousins can repair their friendship and have a relationship again in the future!