This could be, hands down, one of the craziest episodes ever of Real Housewives of New Jersey. It could quite possibly rank up there with the epic Season 1 table-flip finale. We finally got to see that long-awaited Vermont fight where it’s Jacqueline Laurita against Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga. And Episode 12, Season 7 did not disappoint, although we were saddened to see the end of so many friendships. Poor Dolores Catania and Siggy Flicker. The two newbies were caught in the cross hairs of battle, and ending up reaching their breaking points. We also got to witness a usually stoic Teresa, being vulnerable and breaking down to Melissa about Joe leaving in a couple weeks for prison. From the epic Vermont battle, to buffalo wings, and way too many tears, here are our top five favorite moments from last night’s episode. (Warning: spoilers ahead! Bookmark this for later if you haven’t watched Sunday’s episode yet.)
1. Jacqueline vs Teresa and Melissa. It is the epic Vermont fight we’ve been waiting for all season, and it certainly did not disappoint. Jacqueline might win the award for the best digs of the season. She called Teresa a “crazy, table-flipping bitch” and “criminal,” and screamed at Melissa for being a “fake, phony bitch” and declaring she had four nose jobs. Wowwwwww. That’s all we’re going to say.
2. Dolores getting three orders of buffalo wings after the fight. A girl’s gotta eat, and that fight did go on way too long. We can see why she worked up quite the appetite. And after all as she tells the waiter, “yea, we’re Italian.”
3. Joe Giudice’s girls saying they don’t see him losing weight in prison, even though he insists he will. Milania with the best one-liner yet again: “Dad I’m sorry, but I can’t imagine you being skinny.”
4. Siggy’s looooooong vent to Dolores about the insane fight. “If New Jersey wasn’t 8 hours away, I’d start walking now.” Bless Siggy with her amazing heart, and bless Dolores for being an amazing friend.
5. Teresa breaking down to Melissa about Joe leaving for prison in two weeks. It was quite heartbreaking to watch, yet we we’re also so happy to see these two bonding. At least someone’s getting along on this trip!