This week flew by! Need a quick recap? Here are some of OMJ’s highlights from the past week.
1. This Teaneck baker’s cakes are true works of art
Teaneck resident Melissa Alt got inspired to make cakes after watching Cake Boss. The result? Edible masterpieces!
2. Jacqueline Laurita reveals the ‘RHONJ’ ladies filmed upcoming season reunion for 10 hours
When’s the last time you did something for 10 straight hours besides sleep? It sounds like this season’s reunion will be the juiciest one yet!
3. This DIY unicorn costume is simply perfect
There’s an ancient saying that goes “always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn.” (Well, there probably is.) This year, you really can be a unicorn!
4. Halsey and Joe Jonas prove that neon animal prints are back at the Kenzo x H&M launch
Is there anything more Jersey than two singers from the Garden State hanging out at a dance party fashion show decked out in animal print? Definitely not.
5. Delta goes designer: Zac Posen reveals stylish new airline uniforms
Zac Posen designed the most fabulous and functional airline uniforms for Delta employees. Now if only we could get a New Jersey chef to do something about airline food!
Have a fantastic weekend!