There was no shortage of laughs during this week’s Real Housewives of New Jersey, which was a good thing, especially considering how intense and dramatic next week’s season finale looks. Milania Giudice was certainly the star of this episode from her quad riding skills, to her hilarious one-on-one time with mom Teresa Giudice as the two attempted to clean out the garage as well as recently incarcerated patriarch Joe Giudice. Dolores Catania held a fabulous housewarming party to show off her home remodel, but luckily no one was harmed and no fighting broke out (ahem, we’re looking at you Melissa Gorga and Jacqueline Laurita) thanks to the Blessed Mother statue. From sangwiches (another classic Teresa mispronunciation), to some amazing Milania moments, and “Namast’ay away from me”, here are our top five favorite moments from last night’s episode. (Warning: spoilers ahead! Bookmark this for later if you haven’t watched Sunday’s episode yet.)
1. Milania riding that quad like a boss. Teresa and Joe sure are in for some trouble when she’s old enough to drive a car!
2. Dolores busting out the Blessed Mother statue at her housewarming party to make sure all the ladies remain on their best behavior. Luckily it worked! And how amazing was her home transformation!?
3. Jacqueline saying it all with a t-shirt. “Namast’ay away from me.” Very clever Jac!
4. Joe Gorga trying to shave his back by himself. Totally hilarious. Poor Melissa, girl can’t catch a break!
5. Teresa showing everyone just how Jersey she is with her mispronunciation of the word “sandwich.” Can I make you an egg “sangwich”?