And then there were four. Wow! What a season finale of Real Housewives of New Jersey. Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga, and Jacqueline Laurita sure did bring the drama during that short, but epic showdown at the ladies’ favorite Garden State restaurant, Rail’s Steakhouse. Nice try Siggy Flicker, but looks like we won’t be seeing Lucy and Ethel reunite anytime soon. At least Jac and Dolores Catania were able to kiss and makeup quickly from their little tiff. The fighting will continue (and from the looks of it get much worse) during the first part of the Season 7 reunion next week. We literally cannot wait!. From Melissa’s first Envy fashion show, to a romantic dinner plus a long-awaited apology, and an intervention gone wrong, here are our top five favorite moments from last night’s episode. (Warning: spoilers ahead! Bookmark this for later if you haven’t watched Sunday’s season finale yet.)
1. Melissa’s first Envy fashion show. She pulled it off! We love how supportive Joe Gorga finally was too. Also blink and you missed a quick cameo by OMJ’s Kelly Dillon and NJ.com’s Vicki Hyman during the Kathy Wakile, Dolores, and Teresa confrontation (the blonde and brunette on their phones)!
2. Dolores and her ex Frank showing us divorce done right. These two are a gleaming example of how exes can still remain friends. We also love how independent Miss Dolores has become!
3. Joe Gorga’s romantic dinner for Melissa. It’s about damn time he apologized for saying “you brings in the crumbs, and I brings in the cake.” Love these two!
4. Siggy removing the knives from the table at Rail’s Steakhouse. Wise move girl! And we are still kind of dying over the fact that she hired security! She doesn’t mess around. We gotta give the Sig props for trying to mend these strained friendships, but things certainly did not going according to plan. At least Jac and Dolores made up. I don’t think we’ll be seeing Lucy and Ethel reuniting anytime soon.
5. Siggy and Dolores taking off the heels to run after Jacqueline. They sacrificed their pedis for Jac (now that’s a true friend!). How can you not love these two!? Bravo take note: these two better be back for Season 8.