From high to low end, and casual to fancy, we’ve found you the must-have pieces that just hit the racks at some of the best local shops. You’ll find everything from a head turning pair of color-blocked booties, to the most stunning minty-green velvet set, and a fun twist on a classic LBD. Now all you need to do it is make some room in your closet. Shop our picks of the week below!
1. This beauty from Alba Boutique in Ridgewood and Hoboken combines two of our favorite fall trends: fur and the bomber jacket! What’s not to love?
4. We love the feminine yet structured look of this timeless quilted bomber from Vince, which you can find at Westwood boutique Hartly.
5. You can never have too many leather jackets. Am I right!? These vegan-friendly beauties from Ridgewood’s Gypsy Warrior are 20% off, so now’s the time to add another one to the collection (better snatch it up before I do!).
6. Nothing epitomizes fall footwear more than the suede bootie does. They are comfortable, stylish, and come in so many fun variations. We are obsessed with this fab pair from Threads in Westwood. These color-blocked head turners can jazz up any ensemble, from a simple black maxi to skinny jeans and a tee.
7. Velvet is certainly having a moment right now, and we can’t get enough of it! Add some plush texture to your wardrobe with this stunning bodysuit and mini combo in the most perfect shades of mint green from Hazel Boutique in Ramsey.