5 gifts that give back at Neiman Marcus

Don't you want all of these?Neiman Marcus

Don’t you want all of these?

Shopping at Neiman Marcus at the Garden State Plaza or online is always a treat, but knowing your purchases are going to a good cause can make you feel even better. That’s exactly what the luxury retailer is doing this holiday season by donating 10% of their proceeds to benefit youth arts education.

In 2013, the company began to target their social investments toward organizations that provide enriching art education and experiences to youth. The reason? “Research has proven that students who receive arts in their curriculum tend to matriculate and graduate at higher rates, score higher on the SAT, and become more creative problem solvers and engaged civic leaders,” reads their website.

Feel good about shopping this holiday season.NJ.com

Feel good about shopping this holiday season.

By 2017, 70% of their charitable giving will be directed to nonprofit organizations that specifically provide youth art education. The remaining 30% will continue to fund other programs and services. So get shopping!

The Neiman Marcus Love to Give Collection features items for every member of the family. Check out some of our favorites:

1. The Limited Edition #NMBeauty Shopping Bag Palette for $48

Any beauty maven needs this kit.Neiman Marcus

Any beauty maven needs this kit.

Everything to create the perfect holiday look—all wrapped up and ready to give in their 2016 holiday art. This limited edition palette (designed to look like your favorite shopping bag) features an oversized mirror for easy application. On top, you’ll find a kaleidoscope of 25 full-size bright and neutral eye shadows. And below, 2 highlighters, 2 bronzers, and 2 blushes slide out for every skin tone.

2. Harry BarkerBucket of Bones for $84

Hasn't your pup been good this year?Neiman Marcus

Hasn’t your pup been good this year?

Your pup will love this galvanized steel Good Dog bucket filled with cotton rope bone toys made of recycled cotton yarns. It includes four large and four small bone toys in red, green, blue, and orange.

3. Steiff Teddy Bear with Star Suitcase for $50

Your favorite youngster will love this teddy bear.Neiman Marcus

Your favorite youngster will love this teddy bear.

A Steiff stuffed teddy bear with plush beige fur, featuring a star-print suitcase is perfect for the little one in your family.

4. Slant CollectionsJewel Glasses, 4-Piece Set for $80

We're kind of in love with these glasses.Neiman Marcus

We’re kind of in love with these glasses.

Perfect for the hostess with the mostus in your life. The set includes one of each color shown; each holds 10 ounces.

5. White Wow Splash Waterproof Wireless Speaker for $165

The speakers will tune up anyone's holiday season.Neiman Marcus

The speakers will tune up anyone’s holiday season.

Anyone in the family would love this super cute portable, wireless, waterproof speaker.