From classic staples to trendy pieces, and designer to fast-fashion, we’ve found you the must-have pieces that just hit the racks at some of the best local shops. You’ll find everything from a classic nude lace-up pump, to fall florals, and a parka with a fun twist. Now all you need to do it is make some room in your closet. Shop our picks of the week below!
1. You can never go wrong with a fabulous fall floral dress. We love this Zimmermann beauty (one of our favorite Australian labels) from Westwood boutique Hartly. Rock it with a pair of black tights and a cool moto jacket.
2. Kristin Dahl Boutique in Midland Park just got in the most perfect pair of frayed jeans by Just Black. If they’re good enough for Olivia Palermo, then they are certainly good enough for us!
3. It’s never too early to start planning those New Year’s Eve looks. How stunning is this LBD from Suite 201 in Ridgewood!? With just the right amount of sparkle and showing just the right amount of skin, this dress will certainly turn heads when the clock strikes midnight!
4. You can never have too many nude pumps (am I right!?). We love the lace up detail on this Helaine Heel by Sam Edelman. Ladylike lace-up pumps are a must this season. You can find this stunning pair at Real Housewives of New Jersey star Melissa Gorga‘s Montclair boutique Envy.
5. How major are these Stella McCartney platform oxfords from her latest resort collection!? These can easily take you from fall to spring, and they are made with the finest vegan faux leather. Grab them at Gito in Englewood.
6. Sweater weather is finally upon us and we adore this chic, cozy little number from Bungalow Boutique in Millburn. Plus it’s 20% off (so you most certainly have no excuse to say no).
7. A parka with a twist! We adore how this classic coat, from Dor L’ Dor in Hoboken and Englewood, is jazzed up with a pop of colored fur inside.