Albie and Chris Manzo may just be the cutest brothers alive. The duo clearly has a close bond and have only grown closer since be thrust into the spotlight on the Real Housewives of New Jersey and Manzo’d With Children.
We love scrolling through their Instagram accounts to see what their latest antics are whether it’s goofing off on camera, hitting the road together or simply joking around at home. All of these moments make our hearts melt and give us some serious inspiration to spend a little more time with our siblings.
Here are 10 reason why the Manzo brothers give us sibling goals.
1. They laugh (and post on social media) for no reason
Meant to post this yesterday and forgot. I didn't have a particular reason to post it then, still don't have one now. Either way it makes me laugh for some reason and I'm just gonna go with it; because by now you've not only watched the video but also read this caption so this is time neither one of us are ever going to get back.
2. They look dapper in suits
3. They’re not afraid to ask each other the hard questions in life
4. They go on game shows together
5. They’re not afraid to be silly in public
Guy stopped us outside of our hotel yesterday and said "I can't believe this, I just told my wife I saw Albie at the gym this morning and Chris, I met you a year ago at a liquor store in Hoboken. What are the chances?!?!" We said "yea, I mean that…that pretty much sums us up." That and this picture. Thanks for a great time Sacramento!
6. They’re good travel buddies
7. They come together for the holidays
8. They can both handle the spotlight
9. They were close growing up
10. They’re good to their sister