Livingston native Chelsea Handler always keeps it real. When the comedian gives out advice, it’s probably wise to listen. The hilarious Jersey girl took to Instagram to share 10 tips she’d like to give her younger self and while she jokes that she “hopes it helps,” we think they’re all pretty solid.
1. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
2. Don’t be afraid to tell the truth.
3. Don’t lie to your friends.
4. Don’t drink diet soda.
5. Find some exercise you like to do and do it.
6. Move your body when you’re down or upset.
7. Don’t act on jealousy.
8. Go out of your way to help people who need it.
9. Tell your mother you love her.
10. Don’t take yourself too seriously, we’re all a bunch of idiots.
By the way, it seems as though Chelsea has found the kind of exercise she likes. She says she’s totally a typical New Jersey gym rat!