From classic staples to trendy pieces, and designer to fast-fashion, we’ve found you the must-have pieces that just hit the racks at some of the best local shops. You’ll find everything from a Kendall Jenner approved slip dress, to a show-stopping sequin gown, and a bohemian-inspired blouse perfect for your Thanksgiving Day ensemble. Now all you need to do it is make some room in your closet. Shop our picks of the week below!
1. This Kendall Jenner approved slip dress from Suite 201 in Ridgewood is everything. And with only a $78 price tag, buying this baby should be a no brainer!
2. We love the mixture of reconstructed tailoring and the distressed, fashion-forward silhouette of this fabulous Marissa Webb jacket from Westwood boutique Hartly. Everyone needs a classic army-inspired jacket in their wardrobe.
3. How major is this pink sequin gown from Mint Market in Hoboken and Jersey City!? This stunner features a flattering mermaid train, high-neck, open low-cut back, and more sequins than we could ever imagine. This is the perfect show-stopping dress to wear to that Holiday Gala.
4. Still looking for that perfect Thanksgiving Day look!? You won’t have to worry about over-eating in this beautiful, bohemian blouse by The Jetset Diaries. Find it at Bungalow Boutique in Millburn.
5. We can’t take our eyes off this gorgeous Lamarque fur-sleeved jacket from Boutique 811 in Franklin Lakes. This statement piece can easily take any look from blah to ahhhh!
6. You can never have two many winter coats (am I right!?) We love these vintage beauties, 1960’s tapestry coats, from Another Man’s Treasure in Jersey City.
7. Tread in style with these classic leather Chelsea boots with a moto twist from Gypsy Warrior in Ridgewood.