From classic staples to trendy pieces, and designer to fast-fashion, we’ve found you the must-have pieces that just hit the racks at some of the best local shops. You’ll find everything from a fab pair of resort gauchos, to a chic blazer in a great pop of color, and edgy moto booties to pair with your favorite skinny jeans. Now all you need to do it is make some room in your closet. Shop our picks of the week below!
1. Need last minute New Year’s Eve accessories? Another Man’s Treasure in Jersey City has you covered. We are loving these disco-inspired gold mesh bags and accessories.
2. We may just be in the beginning stages of winter, but we are already dreaming about that warm weather getaway where we can wear those fabulous resort collections. These Alexis pants from Boutique 811 in Franklin Lakes are perfect for that fab winter break trip you have planned.
3. You can never have too many booties! We love these edgy Laso Harness boots from Gypsy Warrior in Ridgewood. Why not buy all three styles!?
4. We didn’t think it was possible to fall more in love than we are right now with this stunning Bless’ed Are the Meek blazer in the most fabulous shade of rust. Find it at Maci in Westwood.
5. Shine bright like a diamond in this dazzling top from Robin’s Closet Boutique in Boonton. If you don’t have a New Year’s Eve ensemble planned yet, pair this baby with an little black mini skirt and you are good to go!
6. Cozy up on a cold snowy day this winter in this beautiful cream fur vest from Maluka in Wyckoff.
7. You can never go wrong with a little Prabal. You will most certainly leave a lasting impression in this bold LBD from Hartly in Westwood.